The Dyck Arboretum of the Plains offers the beautiful limestone and cedar Visitor and Education Center and Prairie Pavilion overlooking the lake, as well as the Prairie Discovery Lab near the greenhouse for full-day or half-day rentals.
Families can enjoy reconnecting with one another in a quiet natural setting at reunions, birthday and anniversary celebrations, graduations.Rental Inquiry Packet
- Use of tobacco products and alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited in the buildings and on the Arboretum grounds.
- Do not serve beverages with red dye.
- Do not staple, tack, or tape anything on the walls. Tacky gum may be used to attach decorations to walls.
- No open flames are allowed in the building or on the grounds. Candles in tall protective jars are okay.
- The facilities and grounds must be left the way they were found.