By becoming a contributing member of the Dyck Arboretum of the Plains, you not only experience the arboretum for yourself, but you help to perpetuate this place for the joy and enlightenment of others in the future.
Annual Contribution and Membership Level
$30 – Senior Citizen (Individual)
$35 – Individual (under 55 years)
$50 – Family
$100 – Steward of the Earth
$250 – Pioneer
$500 – Plainskeeper
$1000 – Conservator
As a member you receive:
- Free admission to the Dyck Arboretum and to more than 250 gardens and arboreta in the United States and Canada (To view this list of gardens, visit the American Horticultural Society’s Garden Directory at www.ahs.org)
- A one-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens magazine (digital or print, your choice), courtesy of the American Public Gardens Association
- Subscription to the arboretum’s newsletter, “The Prairie Window”
- 10% discount on arboretum plants at FloraKansas, the spring and fall plant sale
- 10% discount on Prairie Window Concert Series tickets
- Discounts in our gift shop
- Discounted admission to arboretum symposia, lectures and workshops
Four ways to become a member, or renew your membership:
1. Pay using our Online Membership Form through the Hesston College website.
2. Print out this Membership Form, fill out, and mail in with your check.
3. Come to the office to pay and fill out a membership form.
4. Simply call the office (620-327-8127) and our staff will help you become a member and take payment information.