The Dyck Arboretum of the Plains cultivates transformative relationships between people and the land. Your membership supports the Arboretum’s mission. Your partnership ensures its growth.
Annual Membership Levels
Gardener Level ($36)
Year-round free admission for one person, plus one guest; $5 coupons and other benefits listed below
$60 – Gardener+ Level
Year-round free admission for one household, plus one guest, $10 coupons and other benefits listed below
$120 – Steward of the Earth Level
Year-round free admission for one household, plus two guests, 10% discount and other benefits listed below
$240 – Caretaker Level
Year-round free admission for one household, plus four guests, 10% discount, plus more optional benefits listed below
$600 – Plainskeeper Level includes
Year-round free admission for one household, plus eight guests, 10% discount, invitations to Prairie Partners event, plus optional benefits listed below
$1200 – Conservator Level
Year-round free admission for one household, plus twelve guests, 10% discount, invitations to Prairie Partners event, plus optional benefits listed below
Own a business? Learn about our Business Partnerships!Join or Renew
Member benefits are being adapted in the following ways from March 15 through July 1, 2020:
- In the absence of a FloraKansas Member Day, plant pre-orders submitted by current members will be fulfilled before non-members. To submit an order, use the Contact Us form.
- All members can enjoy a ONE-TIME extra bonus during this year’s Spring FloraKansas virtual event with purchase of plants. Stay tuned for more details!
- The American Horticultural Society has encouraged member gardens in the Reciprocal Admission Program to honor recently expired memberships for an additional 1 to 2 months upon re-opening. Check with individual gardens to verify if this is being observed.
- Many public gardens have been sharing virtual tours on social media. Follow your favorite gardens or sign up for email updates from the AHS or American Public Gardens Association to learn more!
As a member you receive:
- Free admission to the Dyck Arboretum and to more than 250 gardens and arboreta in the United States and Canada (To view this list of gardens, visit the American Horticultural Society’s Garden Directory)
- A one-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens magazine (digital or print, your choice), courtesy of the American Public Gardens Association
- Subscription to the arboretum’s newsletter, “The Prairie Window”
- A coupon or discount on Arboretum plants at FloraKansas, the spring and fall Native Plant Festival
- A coupon or discount on Prairie Window Concert Series tickets
- Coupon or discount in our gift shop
- Discounted admission to Arboretum symposia, lectures and workshops
- Added benefits for higher-level giving, such as free concert tickets, landscape consultations and invitations to special “Prairie Partner” events
“I lived in Hesston when the Arboretum was beginning and knew Evie and Harold Dyck well and am pleased to help keep this wonderful tribute to the Prairie and Plains going.”– Wayne
“[The Dyck Arboretum] is where I played as a kid, worked as a young adult and got married. It is vital to the health of the community [of Hesston]!”– Betsey