November 30th, 2018 - December 1, 2018
5:30pm - 8:00pm
Dyck Arboretum of the Plains
177 West Hickory
Hesston, KS 67062
Due to inclement weather, on Friday, November 30, we will not be charging admission for the Luminary Walk, but will accept free will donations. All indoor activities will go on as planned, and the Christmas lights will be turned on as weather permits. There will be no luminaries or campfire/smores.
Advanced Tickets (purchase at Arboretum office)
- $5 for Adults
- $2 for Children Ages 3-12
Get Tickets (Children 12 and under are FREE on December 1.)
Admission at the Door
- $6 for Adults
- $3 for Children Ages 3-12
Performances/Activities in the Pavilion
- Friday, November 30, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.: Bethel College Academy of Performing Arts Dancers
- Saturday, December 1, 5:30 to 8 p.m.: Family Night, including crafts, face painting, story time and more! Children get in free with a paying adult.
- 6:30 p.m. Hesston College Instrumental Ensembles performing at locations around the Arboretum, weather permitting
- 7:15 p.m. Hesston College Choir leading a “Community Sing” Join in the Singing!
- Bluestem Communities
- Hesston Pharmacy
- Hesston CVB
- Central National Bank
- Fuqua Insurance Group