February 25th, 2018 -
4:00pm - 6:30pm
Dyck Arboretum of the Plains
177 West Hickory
Hesston, KS 67062
There is simply not enough praise that can be heaped on this singer-songwriter. NPR hailed him as one of the 10 Artists You Should Have Known in 2012, saying “it’s not every day a new artist…earns comparisons to great songwriters like Townes Van Zandt and Randy Newman, but Fullbright’s music makes sense in such lofty company.”
- Pre-paid, reserved seating single-concert tickets (pre-tax) are $20 for adults and $10 for children 18 and under; Dyck Arboretum members receive a 10 percent discount – $18/$9.
Learn more about John Fullbright at johnfullbrightmusic.com.
Intermission Menu by Crust & Crumb:
- Sausage Roll (pork sausage wrapped in a flaky pastry)
- Avocado Toast (toasted wheat sourdough topped with avocado)
- Raspberry Chocolate Danish
- Kardemummabullar (Swedish cardamom roll)
Presented by Dyck Arboretum of the Plains and the Prairie Window Concert Series.