FloraKansas Fall Native Plant Festival
September 6th, 2019 | September 8, 20198:00am -
Dyck Arboretum of the Plains
177 West Hickory
Our customers find plants at affordable prices and enjoy supporting the mission of the Arboretum. Our repeat customers tell us how pleased they are by the quality of our plants – and how well these plants are adapted to Kansas’ challenging climate. Those who live with hard Kansas clay, wet in the spring and dry in the summer, tell us these plants not only survive – they thrive!
Hundreds of varieties of plants are available, many locally grown. Knowledgeable staff and volunteers are on hand to answer questions and give suggestions.
- Thursday (Members Only) – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday – 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Ways to Prepare for the FloraKansas Fall Native Plant Festival:
- If you aren’t currently a member, or need to renew your membership, save yourself some time at the sale and take care of it using our Online Membership Form. Then just come ready to take advantage of your 10% membership discount (Steward Membership Level and above) at the Members Only Access Day (Thursday) and for the Public Sale!
- Download and peruse the 2019 Native Plant Guide (includes the FloraKansas Plant List!)
- Browse our Native and Adaptable Plant Library
- Read up on a variety of native plant topics in our Prairie Notes Blog!