Thursday, June 29, 2017 • 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Summer is a wonderful time to enjoy the beauty of the prairie landscape in the company of friends. Come to our summer soirée and enjoy an evening of good food, a silent auction, education about the prairie, and relaxed musical entertainment.
- Program by Curt Meine, Aldo Leopold biographer and conservation biologist
- On-screen guide of Emmy-Award-winning documentary film Green Fire
- An elegant, gourmet meal catered by Catering by Kaye
- Bidding on your favorite baskets of goodies in our Soirée Silent Auction
- Musical entertainment by David Anderson on hammered-dulcimer
Individual: $80 • Couple: $150 • Table of Eight: $550 (Grab a table and bring friends!)
We thank you in advance for your generous tax-deductible contribution, which helps underwrite the work of the Dyck Arboretum throughout the year. You will receive a tax receipt (less the fair market value of the evening) following the event.