Native Plant School: Garden Prep & Design
August 31st, 2019 - 9:00am - 10:30am
Dyck Arboretum of the Plains
177 West Hickory
Join us for a primer on site preparation and design techniques for creating a prairie garden.
- All classes are $10 per person, or $35 when you register for all four classes.
- Register at the door or pre-register by emailing email@example.com
- Members receive a discount or may use a coupon, depending on their membership level.
Native Plant School Summer 2019 Schedule:
- August 8 | 7 pm – Native Plant Basics
- August 15 | 7 pm – Birdscaping
- August 22 | 7 pm & August 24 | 9 am – Sustainable Lawns & Lawn Alternatives (choose one class session)
- August 29 | 7 pm & August 31 | 9 am – Garden Prep & Design (choose one class session)
The Dyck Arboretum of the Plains offers numerous workshops that encourage the use of native plants in landscaping. Native plants are drought tolerant, ornamental, and provide food and shelter to wildlife. A landscape rich with native plants can be enjoyed for its beauty and the wealth of birds and pollinators it attracts.